Monday, January 12, 2009

Honeymoon - Grand Cayman

Paul & I went to Grand Cayman for our honeymoon. We had a great time. Paul got is SCUBA Diving certification while we were there. While Paul was doing his pool work and open water dives, I did my re-fresher course. We both did very well. I thought for sure I would panic, but I didn't -- yeah! It was a great week of relaxation. We hit all the great spots!

While we were in Grand Cayman, Kaimon was with my parents taking a road trip across country -- from Los Angeles to Charlotte, NC. Along the way they stopped by Texas to see Uncle Barry and his family. Kaimon had an awesome time. They experienced a major rain & lightening storm in AZ, went to petrified forest, did some fishing & camping .... etc.

On our way back home, we stopped by Charlotte to pick Kaimon up. What was supposed to be an easy 2 hour flight turned into a major ordeal. We flew from Grand Cayman to Miami, where we were supposed to get a flight to Charlotte. Well that flight was canceled due to mechanical problems. So we had to get a flight from Miami to St. Louis, then St. Louis to Charlotte. Our 2 hour flight turned into a 12 hour flight. We could've almost drove to Charlotte faster.

The ocean is a turquoise blue!! xxxxxxxxxxxx This is a Blue Iguana, which are only in Cayman.


Isn't he handsome!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Doing my favorite thing - reading a book!!



This is the beach where our Condo is.

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site